查看: 6143|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Looking for a software quality assurance/testing job in Shanghai

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2006-6-13 18:27:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I am looking for a job in software quality assurance or software testing because I plan to move to Shanghai in August.  I am a well-organized, detail-oriented team member with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.  I thrive on new challenges, and my innovative approach to systems and improvement, along with my desire to learn, will prove to be an asset to my employer.  I have good English communication skills (including written, verbal and interpersonal).  Any company which doesn't mind hiring a foreogn person, please contact with me.  See my resume below.

Wan-Ling Chen
wlingchen@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE

To obtain a challenging position related to utilize my skill in computer product testing and quality assurance.

SKILL SUMMARY

Platforms – Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX (Solaris), Linux (Red Hat)
Languages – C, UML, Pascal, Basic
Networking – LAN, TCP/IP, ATM
Tools – EVIEWS, MATLAB, SAS, MINITAB, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Compuware TrackRecord, Mantis Bug Tracker

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Winbond Electronics Corp., Hsinchu, Taiwan                        Feb 2004 to Present
Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer
• Participate in team reviews of business requirements and application designs
• Install software applications to execute system, integration, user and performance testing, and compare to functional requirements, specifications, and documentation.
• Create test cases, test scripts, and test data.  Document, track, and communicate test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
• Provide technical feedback on development design, specification review/inspection as well as being a driver for various aspects of the project.
• Configure and maintain a defect-tracking system.

Mitac International Corp., Hsinchu, Taiwan                        March 2003 – Feb 2004
Product Engineer
• Identify new and creative manufacturing and test processes that meet or exceed all quality, cost, availability, and time to volume production goals.
• Coordinate with OPS Engineering teams in the development and implementation of new product manufacturing and test processes.
• Develop, test and support diagnostics for Production Diagnostic bug reporting/ tracking to Diagnostic Engineering.
• Ensure that the product meets all design criteria by assisting and monitoring the Design Verification testing (DVT), compliance testing, qualification testing and reliability demonstration testing.
• Review and approve all engineering change activity on behalf of Ops Eng during new product introduction.
• Assist in the technical evaluation of key suppliers and provide technical training if required.

EDUCATION & CREDENTIAL

Master of Science in Software Engineering ◆ Southern Methodist University - Dallas, Texas

Master of Arts in Applied Economics ◆ Southern Methodist University - Dallas, Texas

Bachelor of Management in Transportation and Traffic Engineering  And Management (Minor in Economics) ◆ Feng Chia University - Taichung, Taiwan

Certified Software Quality Engineer, 2006 ◆ American Quality Society

[ 本帖最后由 wlingchen 于 2006-6-14 09:06 编辑 ]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

2#
发表于 2006-6-16 18:21:45 | 只看该作者
could you say something about the Certified Software Quality Engineer?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-6-21 16:55:48 | 只看该作者
According to ASQ, the Certified Software Quality Engineer is a professional who has comprehensive understanding of software quality development and implementation, a thorough understanding of software inspection, testing, verification, and validation, and can implement software development and maintenance processes and methods.

You can find the information about CSQE from the following
http://www.asq.org/softwareforum/getcertified/index.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

4#
发表于 2006-6-30 19:20:14 | 只看该作者
cheers
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-3 09:39:49 | 只看该作者
Thank you for all your help.  I have gotten an offer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

6#
发表于 2006-7-3 18:28:34 | 只看该作者
alrite~~that's really good. Congratulation!
Will you accept this offer  ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-18 16:07:46 | 只看该作者
No, I have to postpone my relocation plan for some reasons.  In fact, I like the job.  It’s a horrible thing that I will go through the job searching again later and I am not sure if I will be so lucky next time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-30 09:01:15 | 只看该作者

Search for job again

I am here again to look for a software quality assurance/testing job in Suzhou (not Shanghai anymore). I will relocate to Suzhou in early July (for sure). Please check the first post for my qualification and resume, and contact with me throung email (wlingchen@yahoo.com). Thanks a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|51Testing软件测试网 ( 沪ICP备05003035号 关于我们

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 15:34 , Processed in 0.115979 second(s), 27 queries .