打印 上一主题 下一主题

[资源] 小发一帖,测试下发帖功能(英文谚语)

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-12-12 12:41:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
在读读这个笑话哈。。。  随后给出中文
A Software Engineer, a Hardware Engineer and a Departmental Manager were on their way to a meeting. They were driving down a steep mountain road when suddenly the brakes on their car failed. The car careened almost out of control down the road, bouncing off the crash barriers, until it miraculously ground to a halt scraping along the mountainside. The car's occupants, shaken but unhurt, now had a problem: they were stuck halfway down a mountain in a car with no brakes. What were they to do?
  I know, said the Departmental Manager, Let's have a meeting, propose a Vision, formulate a Mission Statement, define some Goals, and by a process of Continuous Improvement find a solution to the Critical Problems, and we can be on our way.
  No, no, said the Hardware Engineer, That will take far too long, and besides, that method has never worked before. I've got my Swiss Army knife with me, and in no time at all I can strip down the car's braking system, isolate the fault, fix it, and we can be on our way.
  Well, said the Software Engineer, Before we do anything, I think we should push the car back up the road and see if it happens again.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?(注-册)加入51Testing

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

2#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-12 12:41:39 | 只看该作者
工作不同,对汽车熄火的反应不同
一个软件工程师,一个硬件工程师和一个部门经理去参加一个会议,路上开车下一个陡坡时刹车突然失灵,汽车跌跌撞撞冲下山坡,终于奇迹般地停在了半山腰公路边。
  部门经理说,“我们现在开个会,提出远景规划,编制任务说明书,明确目标,通过持续改进发现关键问题的解决方案,我们就能重新上路。”
  硬件工程师说,“不,不,那样时间太长了,况且,以前这种方法也从没起过作用。我带着瑞士军刀,一会儿就能找着刹车系统,找出问题并修好,我们就能重新上路了。”
  软件工程师说,“我认为我们首先应把车沿路推上去,看看是不是还会发生同样的事情。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|51Testing软件测试网 ( 沪ICP备05003035号 关于我们

GMT+8, 2024-6-24 14:42 , Processed in 0.076923 second(s), 28 queries .