英语:CET4   BEC1
工作年限:2
联系电话:15921327707
E-mail:baiyao@51testing.com

求职意向
软件测试工程师

能力综述
关于软件测试技术:
1、        全局了解软件测试理论体系,熟悉软件开发与测试的整个流程:需求评审,测试计划、方案的写作,测试用例的设计与执行,缺陷报告、日报、测试报告的写作。
2、        掌握如下测试工具的使用方法:测试管理工具QC,配置管理工具CVS;自动化测试工具:用于功能测试的QTP、Robot,用于性能测试的LoadRunner,搭建TCL测试环境进行自动化测试,搭建CPPUNIT测试环境进行单元测试的自动化测试。

关于其他:
掌握C语言编程,熟练使用SQL Server对数据库进行各类操作,掌握网络七层协议,熟悉Windows操作系统,并能一定程度下在Linux操作系统下管理系统、搭建FTP/APPACHE服务器。
英语:具有一定的听说读写能力,能进行基本的日常会话。

工作经验
2004.5—2006.2      上海联略商务咨询有限公司    通联会务专员
公司是一个规模较小的中港合资企业,以承接各种项目进行策划执行为主要
业务。在公司两年不到的时间内,我曾主要参与如下项目:
1、“2005首届中国双胞胎节”全程策划与执行,
2、“中外合作办学”的前期调研,
3、“华夏电影行”的后期资料整理。从而学会了去很好得安排工作,安排时间;学会了如何更好得与人共事,与人合作;学会了如何面对突发状况而从容不迫。

项目经验
1、 项目名称: CounterV1.0计数器:
责任描述:参与需求评审,系统测试计划、单元测试方案的写作,设计系统测试用例、集成测试用例、单元测试用例,运用TCL完成集成测试用例的执行、运用CPPUNIT完成单元测试用例的执行,并集成PureCoverage作覆盖率检查、Purify作检查内存泄漏情况。编写缺陷报告、日报及测试报告。

2、项目名称:  Flighter订票系统
责任描述:在系统测试的执行过程中,使用QTP录制脚本、编写脚本完成批量用例的执行并返回用例执行情况。同时也使用LoadRunner集成各类其他工具 作性能测试。

3、        项目名称:家庭收支情况
责任描述:使用QC作测试管理,完成需求定义、编写测试计划、集成SQL Server导入数据执行测试用例,并进行缺陷跟踪生成各类报告。同时也运用Robot录制并修改脚本作测试用例的执行。

教育背景
2004.4—至今      复旦大学     软件专业(本科,已通过所有15门课程中的14 门)
主要课程:C++语言编程,数据库技术,数据结构,算法,网络与通信,编译
技术等课程。  

2001.9—2003.12     上海交通大学     计算机及应用
主要课程:C语言编程,数据库技术,数据结构,网络技术,计算机组成原理,微机接口技术,模拟电路与数字电路等课程。在校期间获年度优秀学生并曾多次获得年度一、二、三等奖学金。

其他培训
2006.4—2006.8     交大慧谷培训中心  51testing    软件测试工程师培训
培训内容:
测试理论知识,具体项目实践即参与项目需求评审、各类文档写作、各级用例执行,各类工具的培训及使用,包括:QC、QTP、LoadRunner、Robot、TCL、CPPUNIT、CVS、VSS。

RESUME
       Person Information   

Sex:   Female   
Major: Computer and Appliance           
Work Experience: 2 years  
Tel :15921327707
E-mail:baiyao@51testing.com
       Job Objective
To obtain a position as a software engineer   
       Self Assessment   
Positive, optimistic attitude is my personality;Patience and a careful warm resilience is my attitude;I like to arrange my work, study, life orderly;I hope to challenge the new altitude, beyond self.
About software testing skills
1、Theoretical understanding of the overall system software testing, software development and testing familiar with the whole process: Needs assessment, writing test plans and   programmes, designing and implementation test case , write bug reports, daily report and testing reports.
2、Know the method to use the fallowing testing tools : QC,CVS; automated testing tools : QTP, Robot,LoadRunner; building TCL test enviornment and  Cppunit test environment to do automation testing.
About others
Family with C ,the network  , Windows , Linux and the way to build FTP and APPACHE servers, skilled in SQL Server.
English : I have some literacy to basic daily conversation.
       Work experience        
2004.5~2006.2 : Shanghai Union Strategy Business Consulting Ltd.   Administrator
The USBC is a smaller China-Hong Kong joint venture to undertake the implementation of various projects planned for the main business. I have participated in the following major projects:1、“the First Twins Festival ,China, 2005”,2、“Sino-foreign cooperative school”3、“Films Festival”.
       Project experience
1、CounterV1.0: Needs assessment, writing test plans and programmes, designing and implementation test case , write bug reports, daily report and testing reports. Run the test cases with TCL, CppUnit, PureCoverage and Purify.
2、Flighter: Recorded , edited the scripts with QTP when running large number of test cases and returned the results. Also, do the job with LoadRunner integrating other testing tools.
3、Family Income: Managed the whole test course with QC and got the reports. Also, completed the job with Robot.
       Educational
2001.9—2003.12  Shanghai Jiaotong University   Computer and Appliance
Cources: C,  Database technology,  Data Structure, Network technology, Computer Theory, Computer Interface technologies, Analog Circuits and Digital Circuits, etc.
Awarded the outstanding student and the first scholarships, the second scholarships, the third scholarships each semester
2004.4 to now   Fudan University  majoy in software(Bachelor, and passed 14 cources in the whole 15 cources.)
Cources: C++,  Database technology,  Data Structure,  Algorithm , Network and Communication,  Compile technologie, etc.
       Training   
2006.4—2006.8  51testing   Software Testing Engineer
Cources: to study the theory of testing, to do the project myself and take part in every cource of testing, the training of using tools, such as QC、QTP、LoadRunner、Robot、TCL、CPPUNIT、CVS、VSS.
       Summary   
Choosing the software testing engineer to be my job position is after the past two years non-it working , three months of consideration , four months of studying hard. It has a very good development prospects. I’ll have to work hard ,learn hard to beyond myself one day.

[ 本帖最后由 artemis 于 2006-9-18 14:26 编辑 ]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

2#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-20 11:43:40 | 只看该作者
该学员已被乾宸(上海)信息技术有限公司录用
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|51Testing软件测试网 ( 沪ICP备05003035号 关于我们

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 21:17 , Processed in 0.083032 second(s), 28 queries .