wlingchen 发表于 2006-6-13 18:27:00

Looking for a software quality assurance/testing job in Shanghai

I am looking for a job in software quality assurance or software testing because I plan to move to Shanghai in August.I am a well-organized, detail-oriented team member with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.I thrive on new challenges, and my innovative approach to systems and improvement, along with my desire to learn, will prove to be an asset to my employer.I have good English communication skills (including written, verbal and interpersonal).Any company which doesn't mind hiring a foreogn person, please contact with me.See my resume below.

Wan-Ling Chen
wlingchen@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE

To obtain a challenging position related to utilize my skill in computer product testing and quality assurance.

SKILL SUMMARY

Platforms – Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX (Solaris), Linux (Red Hat)
Languages – C, UML, Pascal, Basic
Networking – LAN, TCP/IP, ATM
Tools – EVIEWS, MATLAB, SAS, MINITAB, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Compuware TrackRecord, Mantis Bug Tracker

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Winbond Electronics Corp., Hsinchu, Taiwan                        Feb 2004 to Present
Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer
• Participate in team reviews of business requirements and application designs
• Install software applications to execute system, integration, user and performance testing, and compare to functional requirements, specifications, and documentation.
• Create test cases, test scripts, and test data.Document, track, and communicate test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
• Provide technical feedback on development design, specification review/inspection as well as being a driver for various aspects of the project.
• Configure and maintain a defect-tracking system.

Mitac International Corp., Hsinchu, Taiwan                        March 2003 – Feb 2004
Product Engineer
• Identify new and creative manufacturing and test processes that meet or exceed all quality, cost, availability, and time to volume production goals.
• Coordinate with OPS Engineering teams in the development and implementation of new product manufacturing and test processes.
• Develop, test and support diagnostics for Production Diagnostic bug reporting/ tracking to Diagnostic Engineering.
• Ensure that the product meets all design criteria by assisting and monitoring the Design Verification testing (DVT), compliance testing, qualification testing and reliability demonstration testing.
• Review and approve all engineering change activity on behalf of Ops Eng during new product introduction.
• Assist in the technical evaluation of key suppliers and provide technical training if required.

EDUCATION & CREDENTIAL

Master of Science in Software Engineering ◆ Southern Methodist University - Dallas, Texas

Master of Arts in Applied Economics ◆ Southern Methodist University - Dallas, Texas

Bachelor of Management in Transportation and Traffic EngineeringAnd Management (Minor in Economics) ◆ Feng Chia University - Taichung, Taiwan

Certified Software Quality Engineer, 2006 ◆ American Quality Society

[ 本帖最后由 wlingchen 于 2006-6-14 09:06 编辑 ]

AlexanderIII 发表于 2006-6-16 18:21:45

could you say something about the Certified Software Quality Engineer?

wlingchen 发表于 2006-6-21 16:55:48

According to ASQ, the Certified Software Quality Engineer is a professional who has comprehensive understanding of software quality development and implementation, a thorough understanding of software inspection, testing, verification, and validation, and can implement software development and maintenance processes and methods.

You can find the information about CSQE from the following
http://www.asq.org/softwareforum/getcertified/index.html

AlexanderIII 发表于 2006-6-30 19:20:14

cheers

wlingchen 发表于 2006-7-3 09:39:49

Thank you for all your help.I have gotten an offer.

AlexanderIII 发表于 2006-7-3 18:28:34

alrite~~that's really good. Congratulation!
Will you accept this offer?

wlingchen 发表于 2006-7-18 16:07:46

No, I have to postpone my relocation plan for some reasons.In fact, I like the job.It’s a horrible thing that I will go through the job searching again later and I am not sure if I will be so lucky next time.

wlingchen 发表于 2007-3-30 09:01:15

Search for job again

I am here again to look for a software quality assurance/testing job in Suzhou (not Shanghai anymore). I will relocate to Suzhou in early July (for sure). Please check the first post for my qualification and resume, and contact with me throung email (wlingchen@yahoo.com). Thanks a lot.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Looking for a software quality assurance/testing job in Shanghai