|
How are you enjoying Beijing?
你在北京感觉怎么样?
A Hello, Neil. How are you enjoying Beijing?
A 尼尔,你好。你在北京感觉怎么样?
B Hi, Yan. It's very good. Theres so much to see and do.
B 嗨,燕。非常好。在北京有那么多要看的东西和要做的事。
A Have you been shopping yet?
A 你去购物了吗?
B No. I've been too busy seeing other things, like the Forbidden City.
B 还没有。我一直忙于看别的东西,比如故宫。
A I can show you the shops on Wangfujing Street.
A 我可以带你去看王府井大街上的商店。
B That would be nice. I'd like that.
B 那太好了。我很愿意。
注释 Notes
If you want to ask someone how they are enjoying something, you can say: How are you enjoying...?
如果你想问某人做某事是否愉快,你可以说:How are you enjoying...?(做……你感觉如何?)。
If you want to ask someone if they have done something yet, you can say: Have you been shopping yet?
如果你想问某人是否已经做了某事,你可以说:Have you been shopping yet?(你去购物了吗?)
If you want to emphasise something, you can use the word too. For example, I've been too busy.
如果你想强调某事,你可以用too(太)这个词。例如:I've been too busy(我太忙了)。
You can offer to show someone something by saying: I can show you the shops on Wangfujing Street.
当你主动提出带某人看某物时可以这样说:I can show you the shops on Wangfujing Street(我可以带你逛王府井大街上的商店)。
A polite response to an offer like this is: That would be nice. Id like that.
对于别人的主动帮助,你可以这样回答:That would be nice(那太好了)。I'd like that(我很愿意)。
重要的短语和句子 Key phrases & sentences
How are you enjoying Beijing? 你在北京觉得怎么样?
There's so much to see and do. 有很多要看的东西和要做的事情。
Have you been shopping yet? 你已经去购物了吗?
I've been too busy. 我一直很忙。
I can show you the shops. 我可以带你去看商店。
That would be nice. 那太好了。
I'd like that. 我很愿意。 |
|