打印 上一主题 下一主题

Scarpe Nike Air Max Global M \x26amp

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-7-27 20:44:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
John Zhao: Global M \x26amp; A failure rate within the range of 70% or more
Phoenix Financial News April 8 morning, Hony Capital president, executive vice president of Legend Holdings Limited Zhao John Huan in "Boao Forum for Asia 2013 Annual Meeting" and "overseas mergers and acquisitions, go out with international sub-forum" on that localization The transaction is carried out under very difficult, not to mention cross-border mergers and acquisitions. Many companies have been underestimating the difficulty of mergers and acquisitions, while been overestimated their abilities. The following summary of their remarks: Moderator: I Scarpe Nike Air Max would like to ask Mr. Zhao John Huan, on corporate governance issues, such as energy trading encounter problems, CEO abused company funds, a lot of money invested in Asia, where, if you can talk about what this lessons can be learned? Zhao Huan: Globally, 70% of mergers and acquisitions fail, I think it may be higher. Including transactions Nike Free 3.0 carried out under this culture is very difficult, not to mention cross-border mergers and acquisitions. Failure Michael Kors Taschen rate is high, but why we are passionate about? In my experience, these companies have been underestimating the difficulty of mergers and acquisitions. Meanwhile they have been overestimated their abilities. So there are a lot of reasons. Many people think that overnight, through mergers and acquisitions can achieve their goals, is easier said than done. These are very big problem, a very smart person Nike Free Run will often make this mistake. If you do not take the time to really understand the challenges in this area, you will encounter many surprising problems. Even if the transaction is completed, will encounter a big problem, so whether domestic or international mergers and acquisitions do, I always told CEO saying that we must attach importance to integration issues, if you do not know how to integrate, if you do not pay attention to this well-planned integration so, do not do this deal. I want to see some CEO complementary strategy, he do not mind, there is no need to integrate, but I think the idea that they are crazy, they are too important. Because once you go in, you do a lot of homework beforehand, there are many blind spots, and sometimes you do not have experts to do this thing. So you want to find consultants and partners to help you. Or you put all of these issues add up, you will feel altogether do not do this thing, not worth it.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|51Testing软件测试网 ( 沪ICP备05003035号 关于我们

GMT+8, 2024-6-14 11:25 , Processed in 0.071243 second(s), 26 queries .