查看: 4160|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[原创] 请教C++程序的性能测试问题

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2005-11-1 15:55:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我们想对一个用C++编程的桌面应用程序进行评测,评估其对同时运行在本机的其他WINDOWS应用程序(WORD等)的影响(主要是速度的影响),请问各位应该如何评测?有没有一些工具可以帮助实现?

谢谢
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

2#
发表于 2005-11-1 16:25:01 | 只看该作者
对其他Windows应用程序的影响?
这个问题困难啊,要分清是哪方面的影响
如:
1.如果你的程序CPU占用很大,那么其他应用程序打开时将非常缓慢
2.如果你的程序占用了非常多的物理内存,那么其他应用程序将使用虚拟内存,运行也将会变的缓慢
等等

最好先详细说明需要做的事情,然后再考虑用何种工具来进行评测。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-2 00:50:11 | 只看该作者
Hi linkage, Thanks for your reply. First of all, sorry for typing english here because I don't have Chinese OS in my company's machine.

Regarding my quesiton, the system under test is a C++ application running in the windows 2000/XP platform. It will occupy as much CPU usage as it can (up to 99% normally). However, it will also low the priority of using the CPU whenever there is any other application competing with it on CPU. For instance, when Word is launched, the CPU usage of my application will decrease its CPU usage and let Word application have enough CPU time to be run. Once the Word is run, any free CPU time will be taken and used by my application again.

In general, my application doesn't have big impact to other application (except 3D application that will use lots of CPU). However, I just wonder if there is any way to help me measure the impact of my application to other concurrent applications.

The Performance monitor in the Task Manger of Windows OS is not good enough as it can only give us a big picture of CPU / Momery usuage. Is it possible to get exact launch (or other operations, i.e. printing in the Word) time of other applications before and after my application is run?

Thanks all for your kindly help
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

4#
发表于 2006-4-29 13:51:28 | 只看该作者
Intel VTune Performance Analyzer is helpful.
http://www.intel.com/cd/software ... eng/vtune/index.htm
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|51Testing软件测试网 ( 沪ICP备05003035号 关于我们

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 14:37 , Processed in 0.070255 second(s), 27 queries .