51Testing软件测试论坛

标题: Beautiful Melody in Children's Songs [打印本页]

作者: changlijiea    时间: 2009-6-2 17:54
标题: Beautiful Melody in Children's Songs
Beautiful Melody in Children's Songs

It seems that the International Children's Day is a special day for children. wow power levelingHowever, in my eyes, it's a day for people of all the ages regardless of race, sex, and nationality. It is this special day that can be shared by people around the globe and stimulate us to build a better world so as to live a better life. Although I have made a very good plan to accompany my daughter the whole day enjoying the celebration of Children's Day, wow goldthe temporary work arrangement got in the way. I have had four classes for the whole morning, and one of my colleague told me that I had to work as an invigilator for the graduate students' final exam. wow power levelingWhat a pity it is! Therefore, I had to rearrange my own plan made for my daughter. After invigilating the exam, I hurried back home as quickly as possible. When I came close to the door of my house, my heart beat fast and I was eager to see my daughter's smiles. wow goldI pressed the doorbell and the door was opened with my daughter laughing and jumping in front of me. "Mom, you've finally come back home. I waited for you for so long." , said my daughter. "Honey, Let's go to the supermarket together. Mummy will buy delicious snacks and drinks for you.", I said happily. After we came back from the supermarket, it got dark and the time for the Children's Day Gala was right coming. "Let's watch the Gala, honey. Time to watch TV", I said to her as tenderly as I could. It's ridiculous. At that moment,wow gold, I thought it was not for her but for me that I wanted to turn on the TV set, and it seemed that I was much more eager to watch the Children's Day Gala than she was. Thanks to the participants' wonderful performances, I has been ushered into a whole new world. The beautiful melody of each song reminds me of good old memories in my childhood. Old memories of performing on Children's Day reappeared in my mind vividly. wow goldSuch songs as Let us dimple the two oars, songs and smiles, Dili-Dili, ode to our motherland still echo in my ears. I sang in tune with the singers for the familiar melodies. It seemed that I've gone back to the childhood once again. The beautiful songs was so motivated that my daughter started to dance with the melody. Children's hearts are as beautiful and merry as the melody of songs. Each of us has gone through the childhood, and each of us is supposed to have a childlike heart, pure, kind and beautiful.

欢迎光临 51Testing软件测试论坛 (http://bbs.51testing.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2