yezi2007 发表于 2007-9-19 14:00:53

关于应聘原因

关于应聘原因

面试之一
I:
• Why. are you interested in working with this company ?
• Why do you have (or take, feel) interest in applying our firm?
• Why are you desirous to get this job (post, position)?

C:
•  I’m interested in working with your company because I know yours is one of the largest computer companies in our country (province, city). My major in the university was computer programming, so I wish to have,the opportunity to apply my knowledge here.
• Your firm has a good reputation in the advertising business. Anyone who works at your firm can set his heart at ease about his own future. That is why I have interest in applying to your firm.
• My past work experience is closely related to this job. I am confident of doing the job well. Therefore I am desirous to get this job (post, position).

面试之二
I:
• Why did you choose this corporation?
• Could you tell me what made you choose this company?
• Why did you pick this organization?

C.
• Well, I know that you do a very big international business, so I thought it would be a good place for me to make use of the experience I have had abroad.
• I think working in this company would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned in the university. As you may know from my resume, I majored in life science. People say the prospects for life science are very bright, and your company is a leading one in this field. So I wish to be a member of this company.
• Well, I’ve cherished a desire to get a job where I can use my English, and then I saw your organization’s advertisement in"China Daily" for an interpreter. I think your organization has a great future, and I will be able to develop my capabilities here, if hired. That’s why I applied to you.

面试之三
I:
• Do you want to work here because you can speak English?
• Did you choose this company on account of high pay (remuneration) ?
• What’s the reason for your application for this position?

C:
• No, not just because I can speak English. What I really want is the chance to learn some advanced methods of management from foreign staff members.
• No, not only for high pay (remuneration), but also for a good working environment. As far as I know, working in a Sino-foreign joint venture calls for punctuality and responsibility. It is such a working environment that I am looking for.
• The reason for my application for this position is simple: my educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.

面试之四
I:
• Have you applied for a similar post to any other companies?

C:
• No, this is the only one.
• Yes, I’ve also applied to Global Huada Company Ltd.-- a Sino-American joint venture, in case I may not accepted here.
• Yes, I’ve applied to General Electric China Incorporation but that was just to get experience in being interviewed. It would be hard for me to get employed such a large company, I am afraid. That’s why I want to enter this company.

ycxlove11 发表于 2007-9-19 15:35:05

很不错的英语面试,我都看懂了,呵呵,支持

lilililp 发表于 2007-9-19 15:50:02

我想楼主是想给个思路
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 关于应聘原因